Listen to the road


Sunday, December 27, 2015

Excellent class

The author of Fearless Watercolor for Beginners, Sandrine Pelissier, has several great online
classes as well as many free tutorials. During the past few months these have given me some
pleasure and a retreat from reality.  Here are a couple of my finished paintings.

She has many free tutorials online too!
I enjoyed her class so much that I signed up for her new 26 week course. 

I've been watching Chris Cozen's wonderful DVDs on Acrylic underpainting, etc.
 and her new book, Acrylic Color Exploratioins, which looks very good.
Now, if it just would get cold I could stay in and paint. 

 



 

2 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous Patty. They are beautiful, charming and whimsical all at once. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole concept of negative painting has me
      excited about backgrounds!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.