Listen to the road


Saturday, February 25, 2017

Once again

                  For more than a year I've not posted here. Mostly because what's been
           happening is depressing and nothing I want to bother anyone else with. But I 
                still read my favorite bloggers. Maybe this is a way to keep in touch. My friend 
                       gave me this photo taken in happy times. They'll be here again.



We are not promised an easy life. And we are the only person who can
 live this particular life. We can also reach out, appreciate and help others. This is what's important. So, I'm going to begin posting again about what I'm making. Making has become a lifeline for me.
 I'll leave with this very true thing someone sent me.



2 comments:

  1. Patty...i am so happy you are here and these words
    could belong to many of us....Thank you for coming back..
    Love,

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.