Listen to the road


Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Everyday Magic and the Mysterious Disappearing Comments


This quietly came together in small bits of sewing time lately.

So many small and large gifts opened lately in my life.
Dad's death in Hospice House. HH having an open room for him(they only have four).
https://williamsburghospice.org/

Meeting cousins I hadn't seen in 55 tears (!).

Being with dad as he died.

My Parkinson's symptoms responding so well to Yoga.
Most days I don't use a cane where last year this time 
I needed a walker.

With my mind on all I have to be grateful for I began noticing
everyday magic... bright yellow leaves, the pup's soft muzzle,
crows roosting and gossiping, the hawk flying to a fence right
outside the big window, wild turkey families
crossing harvested fields - every day the world hands out visual magic
to us here in Va's rural zip codes. Right now the West field is
turning the color of a ripe melon. Deer walk the tree line.

Then we come to the Chrome browser/comment problem. Took time today and
may have found some possible fixes. In a nutshell, my browser has been
Firefox but mysteriously this summer changed to Google Chrome. 

I'm in the process of finding the Borg-like Chrome, removing it as my
default browser, deleting the tentacles of Chrome's program and
firmly reestablishing Firefox as my browser. 

Here's a link to where I started this morning;
https://support.google.com/blogger/thread/4035725?hl=en

When I get this fixed I'll be more specific. If anyone reading knows
a quick fix I'd appreciate your info. Just tried commenting to
Grace and know it's not yet fixed but I'm ot done trying.

5 comments:

  1. I could have sworn I commented here ... but whatever it was got swallowed up in the ether

    we'll just keep trying ... and email is a good Plan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. The fix didn't fix anything. I wonder if it's time to
    change to wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now comments are working even with the borg Chrome.

      Delete
  3. what a lovely cloth alive with lots of wonderful critters.....I am happy for you yoga works for you too! it sure helps me, and your sense of gratitude is a great reminder how much there actually is each and every day to be grateful for

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratitude for me is like putting on corrective lenses. All of it is always here for me. Like all of my cloth making friends.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.