Listen to the road


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New challanges


I'm going to be very brave and show some little paintings at the awkward
stage. You can see how much I need to work on color...
 
...and to make it harder I've combined old B/W photo people with color photos
to collage a picture.
 

 
I can see that I need to go looser or more realistic but first must sharpen my skills.
 Perspective brush up. I'm inspired by so many artists online and how brave they
are in showing all stages of their creative skills...even the awkward, growing stages.

4 comments:

  1. I admire your strength of purpose. You keep getting better because you keep practicing. You are beginning to develop your own style. I really like especially your first painting, it reminds me of Lisa Graham's style a bit, but more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa is so inspiring to me. She just keeps pushing forward and discovering
    her creative voice! Today I prepared some more boards for dog paintings.
    They are just such lovely souls to look at. Thank you for what I regard as
    a wonderful comparison...hope I'm up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see this post Patty. Doesn't it feel great to stretch those creative wings?! This is beautiful work and you need not be shy about showing it...it's really really lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lisa! Your work is inspiring me to grow and I follow your blog
    loving all your new creative insight and learning from your adventures in
    painting.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.