Listen to the road


Sunday, May 31, 2015

mini fabric collage

Lately I have odd snippets of time to work on making things.
For years I've made these 2 inch square fabric collage brooches. They're
great on big sweaters, coats or hats. I'll be putting some in my etsy
shop soon. I do love of foxes!


 Many of them have words and pictures together. I tell a story
 in each one and get lots of comments
when I wear them. People find different stories in them.
That's satisfying when this happens.




Good for those days when painting seems like too much.

6 comments:

  1. These are so amazing for such a small size. So much detail you put into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delightful! So much charm in a tiny package. I'll bet they are fun to put together too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jan! They seem to bridge the time when I'm painting and
    when I'm not. Sure enough, this week I began several paintings so it's
    worked once more.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.