Listen to the road


Thursday, November 25, 2021

Tiger (captured live) considers his future dinner


 I considered how to work with his woodblock print (I'll post the artist and
name when I come out of my  turkey stuper'. Without using paper piecing.
I think this works althought the lights could have been darkened a little. I can see why Jude uses single strand embroidery floss. It's so much easier to match colors.

I hope you're enjoying this day It's sunny and cold in Eastern Va. Great sewing weather.


8 comments:

  1. yes, single strand works great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's matte unlike regular thread. Ninja thread!

      Delete
  2. love the echoing spots in creature and cloth ... but better yet the echo of cage in weave ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hadn't thought of the cage. Glad I'm not the rooster above right.

      Delete
  3. i wish it could be enlarged....to see detail

    how we are captured by our weave, all of us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try sending the image to you in an email and hope you can make it larger.

      Delete
  4. This is wonderful...the weave works so well here. I click on 'view' and 'zoom in' a few times so my old eyes can see even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know what you mean about old eyes...

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.