Listen to the road


Monday, May 16, 2022

Sewing again-Wolf and cubs



                                      This very cat like wolf in an illustration of a pebble mosaic of   

                             


  • a Roman myth caught my attention. The wolf reminds me of two people in a Horse Suit.
  • Seems like the front person has a more jaunty attitude than the
  • back person? It cracks me up and I wonder if the person who made the
  • mosaic also got a chuckle.  I love the pointy teeth, manic smile
  • and crossed front legs. She could be getting ready to make an appearance
  • on a vaudeville stage. So happy to sew again!


    • oo



    12 comments:

    1. So glad to see you back and stitching

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! It's good to be back, too!

        Delete
      2. for the record, that was me commenting from my iPhone ... I'll try to remember to use the laptop in the future ... ha!

        Delete
    2. that mosaic critter is absolutely wonderful, so funny and I really like your border/frame....great to read you can sew again

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you, Saskia. I realized how much i love sewing.

        Delete
    3. yes!....and this being is a great way to begin again...i'm waiting for whatever is going on with me...Love.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I have a feeling thoughts, images and dreams
        are coming together for you.

        Delete
    4. Replies
      1. Busy having my old self rrepaired. Eye corrections next.
        How about you?

        Delete
    5. Love this critter! Glad the finger healed, hope the eyes are well too. -Nancy

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi Nancy. Last night began some new sewing after a long dry spell.

        Delete

    I appreciate your comments.