Listen to the road


Saturday, February 25, 2023

Green Man

 

                                                                  

                                                    Green Man is a joint effort  with

an old friend (from 1988). I'm using this friend's photos to make a companion piece for

                                                              Open Eyes (below) sideways

                                                                           


                                                                               

                                                                    I haven't been able to make new work

since my DBS surgery  2 years ago so am hoping this will break the spell. 

So far I'm  pleased with how our ideas are linking up. A new printing program and loss of

my editing in the PC are not so managable but I'm slogging through.

                                                                                        

7 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you back ... especially glad that you are able to stitch again after such a long wait ... and I confess it took a while for the figures to show themselves ... love that subtlety ... Liz A (Google is being contrary and didn't want to let me sign in today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz. The layers are all the same tone right now. I'm relieved you can see the figure. More darks and lights should help.

      Delete
  2. Aw, it is good to see you here! I saw Green man right away - love those colors! Sideways view took me a minute 🙂 I look forward to where you go with this and I'm glad you are making again, feeling well enough to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind words and welcome. I've missed this group and kept up with you all and your making.
    I'm moving house and going thru fabric etc. Wish you all were
    closer so I could share fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty! Slog away. Nice to see your revival here. This is Dee at Pattern and Outrage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dee! Good to see you here. Sewing again has me
      feeling like myself. I hope its the last thing to go when I
      lose it.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for helping to educate us on this subject

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.