Listen to the road


Sunday, July 14, 2019

Squares on my Mind

The past 2 nights I've been up late with my squares.
Nine patch in my brain and too many possibilities to settle down and sleep.

One inch squares...
who knew i could still work so small.





Two inch squares. These are grey. Ive changed my sorting 
to value instead of color. For now.






I've pinned them to foam core scraps to change them 
around and look at different combinations.




Embroidered more of my little creatures. Removed them from sketchbooks.
Less paper and now they're all over the place inspiring me.

Speaking of creatures.....and inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. o!...the bees and Moon...the little horse being....
    your joy at working so small!!!!
    all this, YES...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the bees and how they found that moon!
      Small is open space for me. Yeay that my hands
      obey and help making.

      Delete
  2. what a wonderful cloth stash you have ... I love the grays ... likewise the pinks and greens ... tiny nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ironing and folding of the tinys is what I do in
      the evenings when the TV is blathering on. I like grays too...dyed a whole batch of them.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.