Listen to the road


Monday, December 19, 2011

Collage a day

I was reading Cathy Cullis' blog this morning and she wrote about committing to making one 'something'
daily. I followed her daily head sculpting last year with fascination.  Each head was a different personality, each had a back story plain to see. If I was learning so much by following along then she must have been learning so much more by making them.

This as a kind of daily meditation on making, a trust that ideas will come. This morning I began my collage a day habit and will post a few here and there. Good kick start in my sunny, clean workroom.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Patty!!! I have totally enjoyed your posts this year. Blessings to you and your loves! Mary helen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.