Listen to the road


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Old colors

My PC gave up after 8+ years of loyal service so we've been running around finding the laptop that is now on my desk. Hadn't budgeted for this but that's life. While it was down I continued dying some of the linens/trim with color combinations hinting at the shadowy colors old stuff takes on while resting in a drawer over the years.
I like the way they look as a crazy quilt. Making this into a bag. This will be the front flap.
Happy New year!

4 comments:

  1. Life has a way of changing our journey just as we think we have made all the plans....Be happy and have a blessed New Year's with those that you love. I am hoping to work tomorrow in my home studio space...kind of a small luxury of having some time for myself here in my home. Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I'm coming full circle in the year's journey. Back to linens and more hand work.
    More contemplation, more in the moment. Enjoy your day making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment on Buster's blog!
    wishing you much joy in 2012.
    Buster and Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buster is my hero! I want to adopt his attitude.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.