Listen to the road


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sewing lately


Just about every day this week I spent sewing. Having time to make story cloths is
the best gift I've given myself in many years. These are quiet stories around our yard lately.
Here's the cherry tree going from pink eye cloud blossom stage to covering the earth with blossom confetti.

Sheep running to dinner in the evening.


The two redbud trees leaning together for a chat.


Flowers with the late sunset behind.

And this is the current state of the Nags Head story cloth. I've seen a buffalo
walking on the beach there so a buffalo may show up on this before it's done.

I appreciate your comments and any feedback on these! I get so inspired with what
you all are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.