Listen to the road


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lily Bell goes visiting

Her name is officially Lily Bell. My 2-3 year old storytime group came up with Bell and the 3-5 year olds
came up with Lily...good old fashioned name. The children were so gentle and slightly awed at having a real
farm animal in the story room. Have I mentioned I love my job?
This is the older group petting her. They're a great group of little ones. I'll miss story time over the summer.

I'm getting to know the routine at work and have more time now to sew. I no longer resent the time at work
as it isn't stressful and there are lots of sweet reward working with the kids and parents. Bob, my husband,
gets a big thanks for bringing her in for the programs.

Off to sew some...

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet bunch of little ones! That must have bee very special for them, you husband was good to bring Lily Bell in for petting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he's a keeper! The energy in the room when
    they're listening to a story is, well, somehow
    very pure or clean-refreshing. Even when they get rambunchious it's all good, just young things, like the lamb, leaping for the joy of being able to. Hope that's not too corny but that's what it's like.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.