Listen to the road


Thursday, February 10, 2011

A change of direction

I deleted my old blog to change my focus. Also the photos were coming out crummy and most of
what I pay attention to is visual. So here I begin again, listening to what is beside me along this road.

We raise sheep who are pets, not meals. We planned for one lamb this spring.
 The header is of Graham, the gentleman ram, and Rita Jr. We lost two old lady ewes this winter.
Old age...both were 11. The new matron  is 12 year old, Miss Spot.. I have a hankering for a donkey.

Her book is wonderful, by the way. The shepherd says no but I'm working on it and checking
out donkey rescue on the east coast. So that's whats happening right now. And hey, the photos
magically improved.




2 comments:

  1. ahh.
    here you are. and what a change....just like
    the changes in your Cloth making....such a
    different energy.
    ok..so, i want to come back later today and
    sit with these beginnning posts all over again
    i am VERY glad you are back.
    love, grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's grand for me that you are the first person to
    read here...you're one of the reasons I started a
    new blog. Thanks for the encouragement to do it.
    love right back at you

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.