Listen to the road


Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day

I challenged my self to make something based on a heart. This is for all my friends. Some of you are far away and some close. All of you are important to me.

Romantic love is nice and we should all have a little in our lives. But give me a good friend and I'll put on
the coffee and bake something because I know when we talk we'll make new stories-possibilities together.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin

3 comments:

  1. I love this quote about friends.....so true. It's amazing how close we can be... to friends that we've never met in person. I love your Heart...and the goats are adorable!

    Shishi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hearts and your goats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shishi and Deborah...actually they are
    sheep. But I do want two goats and donkey so you must be hearing my intentions.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.